Many android Mobile users are vulnerable to phone hacking and security threats. Even the features/Apps available on android mobile can be windows for hackers. You as a user must take responsible for yourself. Here are a few security tips you might want to consider when protecting your android phones
1. Protect your phone with atleast eight Character password.
2. Always have a unique screen lock code or pattern.
3. Never save passwords, pin numbers and security codes on your mobile phones
4. Save sensitive data on phone memory! NOT on SD Cards
5. Make sure you turn off Bluetooth/ Wifi,Hotspot,Cshare or other sharing apps when you are not using them.
6. Don't accept connection from devices you do not recognize.
Next : Technology Innovation Center For PNG